Friday 15 February 2013

OUGD406 - Design Is Doing

I had a feedback critique on the designs that I made for Haim - Better Off, and decided from this which one I am going to submit. 


This was the favourite design, but as I had printed it on antique white stock it had quite a faded a background, so one of the suggestions was to print it out once I had made amendments to it, then scan it back in and submit that version.

Other suggestions were:
Let the three blue paths on the right hand side go all the way to the end.

Get rid of the squares in the top right corner.

Extend the guitar to the edge of the page.

Change the platform the door is on.

Add a handle to the door so it is more recognisable.

Extend the platform with the heart on to the top of the page.

Change the heart from an anatomical heart to a pictogram heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment